Can I trust you?
Yes. Here of some facts about us and our corporate partners:
- We have committed to a written Code of Ethics to support you
- We have over 18 years of experience in our business and with our corporate partners
- Member of the Direct Selling Association, which requires member companies to adhere to a strict code of ethics
- Grade of ‘A’ on the Better Business Bureau rating scale
- Publicly traded company on NASDAQ–our books are open for public scrutiny
- Featured as a top small company in Forbes, Fortune, and BusinessWeek
- 20+ year history of proven success and ethical business practices
- Members of the CRN, Council for Responsible Nutrition
What product should I take?
That’s a great question and one we asked ourselves when we first started. The best first step is to have a brief conversation with us to determine your most important fitness and lifestyle goals. Whether you’re looking for an edge in your fitness training, looking for a better weight-loss program, or just want great prevention, we can tailor a program that meets your specific desires.
Do I have to do the business in order to take the products?
Absolutely not! We can set up a simple customer account for you so that you can order whatever you want, whenever you want it. There are no minimum purchase requirements and you will never be solicited to get into our business, ever. We are here to serve your needs!
If I am interested in the business…Where can I find the time to do this?
That’s the beauty of our business–it’s something you can do very part time to get started. We’ll walk you through some simple steps, and your business can take off immediately. You can be profitable your very first day! It’s as easy as telling someone about a new movie you just watched, so it fits right in to what you’re already doing. Often times we think we need several hours a day to be successful. Our experience has shown that even a small amount of time each day can get you on your way.
I’m not a salesperson. How can I be successful?
No worries. Many people we work with have little or no business or sales experience. That actually works in your favor since we don’t need sales techniques to be successful. It’s truly a business anyone can do. You are looking for people who don’t know about what you have and then share your information with them. Your job is simply to educate people, to listen to their needs and to help them discover how you can meet those needs. That’s it.